Not about flyers but a HOF

Please leave both Positive and Negative feedback on purchases obtained from advertisements placed on the NFSA MessageBoard.
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:46 pm

I've never heard of her.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

BreezieGirl
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby BreezieGirl » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:38 pm

Oh yeah, I remember Kiki. She doesn't seem like the irresponsible type...maybe a friend or someone in her family is not well, like you said Cruella. I'm sure there's some reason why she hasn't contacted you yet.
~Kaylie
Owned by Jasper

In Loving Memory of My Sweet Little Mima :smt049

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:23 pm

When was the last time that you've talked to her. I know that she is not on the forum too often, but I have been keeping in touch with her through aim. Kanucas4 is her name. She is not on that often. I was intrigued by her pets like the wallaby so I just had to ask her more questions and now we always talk when we are both on. I haven't seen her on in a few days. I know she is a good person and she is very busy with her animals, but I am sure that she has had a good reason for being unable to contact her. I hope that you get in touch soon.
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Kiki
Teen HOF

Postby Kiki » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:41 pm

Thank you Cruella! Also people - usually things DO NOT take this long to get sent out. Like I said I've been having a bit of a hard time lately - you can read about that in the post about me on the teen flyer board, if you're curiouse to see what's been going on in my life.
I just started a new job - so now I'm working 2 jobs, I have SOMETIMES 1 day off a week *sigh* hopefully I'll be making better money now though - even if I work my butt off. It's good for me though - us teens need to work hard to get somewhere in life. Anyway - I just ordered a bunch of Strawberry ShortCake fabric off of e-bay so I will probably have some cheap e-bay listings with pouches and hammoks that are ALREADY MADE once I get a day off to make some more stuff. The opening bidding will most likely start at $1 - :multi:
Slave to
4 suggies
3 dogs
3 ferrets
2 wallabies
1 geoffroys cat
2 house cats
1 southern flyer
1 northern flyer & more to come!

Kiki
Teen HOF

Postby Kiki » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:57 am

That's great to hear they're already trying them out! Very exciting! I am actually only a teen until next year then I turn 20 :roll: - so I'm not too young. But I really apriciate the good feedback - I'm stoked your critters like the stuff I made. I could definantly e-mail you a price list for what I charge for everything. It may take a while to put it together though.

-Kiki
Slave to

4 suggies

3 dogs

3 ferrets

2 wallabies

1 geoffroys cat

2 house cats

1 southern flyer

1 northern flyer & more to come!

Return to “Feedback on Purchased Items”