stackers

Please leave both Positive and Negative feedback on purchases obtained from advertisements placed on the NFSA MessageBoard.
Debra
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

stackers

Postby Debra » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:17 pm

just wanted to post this because i remember someone talking bout them when i first joined the board. the hanging stackers that are made of nylon mesh that the flyers love to play in and on are available at dollar general.
i had posted pics of dinky's playroom on another board and someone was interested in the stacker for their squirrel. dinky's stacker came from walmart and was a dora the explorer stacker. :roll: but i found the others in dollar general the other day and went back today and bought two of them in case my friend can't find them where he is at. the price was marked $5 but they rang up at $3.75 a piece.
Owned by Dinky the flying furball!!

Rhiannonn2626
Flying Furball

Postby Rhiannonn2626 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:26 pm

Pics please?? :D
PROUD HOF to Pixie!!!

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 pm

I bought 2 new ones at Ikea in San Diego. They are really long with 6 compartments. I snipped some little round holes in the floors of the compartments and ran some non-toxic white glue around the raw edges and let it dry to keep the edges from fraying. The little monsters have a ball in them. :D You should see how fast they can get from top to bottom and back up again!

Debra
NFSA Member

Postby Debra » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:05 am

Rhiannonn2626 wrote:Pics please?? :D

this is the one i bought at walmart. dora the explorer :roll: :idea:

Rhiannonn2626
Flying Furball

Postby Rhiannonn2626 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 am

What types of glue are nontoxic?? I actually have one of those! We decided to switch which room the furball will be in so I have to redo my flyer room, but this time no bookshelves! Yey! So I will hang it up!
PROUD HOF to Pixie!!!

Debra
NFSA Member

Postby Debra » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:16 pm

i believe elmers glue all, the white stuff is non toxic. i am sure the school glue by elmers is also non toxic.

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 pm

It is non-toxic. Besides, they never have chewed it. But when I cut through the mesh, I was afraid a furball could get caught in a string of frayed nylon. Could get so tangled trying to free itself, that it could loose a foot from lose of circulation or even strangle itsself. So I secured the edges with the glue. They have been playing in it since New Years without any problems.

Return to “Feedback on Purchased Items”