Real bad news

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
Joe
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Real bad news

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:16 pm

Dear HOF's: If you haven't read the emergency help needed section.
I was taking a bit of a walk like my Doc suggested to help my rehabalition. And if some of you don't know Ginger and I had a very special bond. My condition makes me fall once in awhile. I was exposed to depleated uranium while training. We trained on a military base. Anyway Ginger and my flyer before her both picked up on whatever caused me to fall and let me know in different ways. Ginger grabbed my chest and was grabbing when I fell. The worst happened, I thought I was bleeding and then I realized she wasn't moving. I feel sooooooo veeerrrryyyy guilty. I just feel like going to bed and staying there. And part of me is having a real hard time with others asking why it upset me so much. Besides my wife,Ginger was MY BEST FRIEND. We went thru so much toagther. right after I got Ginger I was told I did't have much time. I even made arangements for Ginger after I died. She should have outlived me, then after trying an experimental treatment I was getting better. And quite honestly I am wondering how I will continue to move around as She told me many times a day when I had done to much. And surprise to me Rebecca picked her up for me and put her in her favorite sock. Rebecca even wants another flyer and wants to try bonding with it when she is found for me. So in a bit I will need another. My Doctor will even write a prescription if I need it for a Flyer.
So here is the question. Is there anyone going west for Turkey day or Christmas? If so would you mind a passenger? Even to Iowa would help as I have realtion there and would go there too. I could drive a ways so let me know if ANYONE can help me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Sincerely just Joe

Jme
Teen HOF

Postby Jme » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:28 pm

I am going to Minnestoa for thanksgiving. We drive right through Iowa. My only problem is that I would have to ship the flyers( I will be getting one too) to me from Helen's Little critters. Her flyers are $125 and shipping is from $90-$120(depending on size of shipment, etc.) so if you would be willing to pay half the shipping costs I can bring a flyer to your connections in Iowa( as long as they can meet me along that main road to Mn). I am so sorry for you having lost little Ginger.
Jme

Joe
NFSA Member

on the offer

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:37 pm

Dear JME:
Thanks I will check into it. With my finances, Ginger was my extravagence. I am on Social Security and will let you know when the financesare right to do that. I reeeeaaaallllyyyy appreciate the offer, thank you vveeerrrryyyy much. I have two sons in Iowa. One in Iowa City right on 380 and the other in Burlington. Sincerely Joe

Jme
Teen HOF

Postby Jme » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:58 pm

You are welcome! Well I hope for your sake you will find a way.
Jme

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:29 am

Just where 'way out west' do you live Joe? I don't have anyone near me who has availible babies, but I'll be flying to San Diego at the end of this week. And my sister will be making a round trip from there Christmas week. "Have Bra, Will Travel" :twisted:

Joe
NFSA Member

a flyer

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:56 am

Dear Deb: Thank you so much I am in Colorado about 60 miles( a three Hour drive) from Denver. If you stop over I could meet you. And this to ALL the HOF's if anyone is comming out this way it would be fantastic. I had to get special permission to get a flyer as Colorado is flyer unfriendly
:( . I put on the other section is my biggest concern. I am literally afraid to go anywhere. Ginger was such a help to keep me from falling. Stop with the eye rolling :roll: , I am quite serious. Not a day went by that Ginger didn't warn met stop and slow down. The sad art is I never caught on to what Ginger did. Rebecca is a great help at this time, but when She goes to work I am all alone again. :( .
Thanks to everyone, Isee the Doc this morning to look at my wrist. If swelling is any indication of a break it must be really broken. I had a hard time getting a long sleeve shirt off because of swelling. It at the leat is very brused. Talk about technicolor.
So if anyone is comming my way let me know and I will look for another to be spirited this way.
Thank you very much to all. It is good to have friends when we are doen and in need. All the kind words and notes are all appreciated.
And things got worse. My Mom called and my Aunt died at about the same time. Why do these things happen allat once. Talk about a cry fest.
Aunt Betty Ruth was my favorite. They lived on a farm and that is where my love for animals blossomed. I probably won't evenbe able to go.The funeral is Friday in Illinois. Sincerely Joe

Jme
Teen HOF

Postby Jme » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:24 pm

Oh I am so sorry! Just tell me if you still need me to bring a flyer while I go through Iowa.
Jme

Joe
NFSA Member

JME

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:34 pm

DEar JME; Hey thanks, sorry for the misspelled words and stuff my left arm is in a splint and sometimes I hit the wrong keys. I am checking on how and when I can get there. I am trying to get it togather for a funeral for my Aunt in Illonis now too. sincerely joe

Jme
Teen HOF

Postby Jme » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:38 pm

Misspelled words, thats OK. At least you can spell. I can't! LOL
Jme

Joe
NFSA Member

Baby flywer

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:52 pm

Dear JME,Darra Joan JUdy, Sandy, and every other HOF. It seems a flyer has been found for me! I'll let you all know when and if it all works out. I got a PM this am just a few minutes ago. We just had Ginger's funeral and what a view she has of the Continental Divide. Now I know why these are the Rocky Mountains, lots of rocks big sex stones,(polite for f%&$%*# rocks).
Thanks everyone!!!!!!
sincerely Joe and maybe a new baby

Jme
Teen HOF

Postby Jme » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:54 pm

Where are you getting one from?
Jme

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:42 pm

Joe, one method of transporting a new flyer to you might be via a long distance truck driver. Denver is a stop off for many of them.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Joe
NFSA Member

A Baby for Me?

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:23 pm

Desr HOF's It looks like a member( in case She doesn't want her name disclosed), that lives in Texas may have a plan.It seems She had help, Thank you to all that put your heads togather and helped me out. Very Seriously after all the offers of help and sympathy I cried for hours. Tears of joy mixed with tears of sorrow.
Thank you to all MY HOF family sincerely Joe

Joe
NFSA Member

A new chapter

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:20 pm

Dear Angel's I like the fact that so many of you have given time , effort, and most of all shared in my pain. Only another HOF could understand. The kindness and reaching out to all is a great example of how things should happen in the real world. A lot of people could benifit from examples seen on theis website.
Maybe there should be a flyer on the next voting ballot. :D
The National Flying Squirrel Party, and our mascot?
what else..................
:gliding:
Thank you ever so much,everyone that has read and shared my grief. It is a privelege to be a part of your circle. And now a new baby arrival about a week if things go right. If your new I can honestly say my squirrel has helped me in was beyond expectations. These are truly little Angels. Thanks Angels Joe

Pam
NFSA Member

Postby Pam » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:19 pm

Yes Joe are 100% , absolutetly, right about all the support, we get here , and we are truly blessed, with our litlle Angels.Congrats on your new little......Pam!!!
Pam, Abbey and Binky ..PeeWee..4 very happy souls

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”