You Were Choosen

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
Judy C.

You Were Choosen

Postby Judy C. » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:10 pm

"Some little ones come into this world under bad circumstances. Although, for whatever reason, they have no future in this world, it is not yet their time to leave it. So God places them with someone with an abundance of love, compassion, and gentleness - someone that can hold His creatures in their hands until it is time for them to pass into His. So always remember that you were chosen for this task for a reason - God knew that you were the one person that could fill this particular squirrel's needs in this world until it was time for him to go Home. You have done your job well. Mourn the briefness of his life, but rejoice in the time you had with God's wonderful creature, and the faith that God had in you when He entrusted it's short life to you."

witt1189
Juvie Pup
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby witt1189 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:02 am

That was beautifully put. :angel1:

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:51 am

Thank you Judy.
Deb, lovingly owned by Tom Tom, Molly, Munchkin, and m'Deah. And a piece of my heart still owned by my sweet Tiny Tim.

Auz
Flying Furball

Postby Auz » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Way to get me all Emotional, Judy. lol
That was very beautiful, and I dont know about the rest of us, but I take pride, and great comfort in reading this.
Semper Squirrely.

violetlady
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: You Were Choosen

Postby violetlady » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks Judy, very well said!!! Although I've not had to deal with the loss of a flyer, I have felt the pain of loss of other beloved pets. I'm confident that the members of this board, at least those who stay with it, take seriously the awesome responsibilty that one must accept when deciding to care for one of God's precious creatures. Thank you for being here for those of us who want to do it right!!!
HOF to Ziggy

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Exceptionally said Judy!
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:26 pm

That's awesome Judy, very comforting.
Shannon, mom to Sandy, Daisy, Jack, Zooey and three human teenagers! :)

johnny
Baby Flyer

Postby johnny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 pm

beautiful post - that's what my wife claims about the young pup that just entered my life a few weeks ago, and for which I am trying to decide what to do - just wrote a long post and managed to lose it all when I tried to post it....

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”