Sadly

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
Travis
Baby Flyer
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Sadly

Postby Travis » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Sadly I have to say that last night my little Taz passed away, I found him that night and noticed something was wrong when he didn't come out to play. He passed shortly before I found him I think, and the meaning of that was I didn't have a chance to cuddle with him one last time before he died :( HE died alone :( That makes me so sad that he had to die like that, I miss him already just knowing he will never be coming out to greet me again makes me so sad.

He was happy yesterday and gone that night, but it so often happens like that. I won't right a really long story about our life together but I just want to thank Taz for the time we had together and to Vennette Walker for giving me such a great little guy, I know he's not a person but he was mine and I miss him so much. I now know what some if not most of the rest of you have gone through, as I may be able to get another loving cuddly pet, will I ever get over it, I assume so but I'll always miss him, anyway my dad wants my socks :) so I suppose I should call this good. Good buy Taz I love you.
I'm sorry Taz, be at peace.

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Sadly

Postby Joan » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 pm

So sorry to hear about Taz. :( How old was he? Know that he's waiting for you and he's happy with all his new flyer buddies.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Judy C.

Postby Judy C. » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Travis, I am so sorry to read this. I know what a huge emptiness the loss of a flyer leaves in your heart. Taz knew how much you loved him, and he loved you just as much. You will never forget him, but with time the good memories will bring a smile to your face instead of sorrow to your heart.

Judy C.

violetlady
NFSA Member

Postby violetlady » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss!!! While I've never lost a flyer friend, I have had to say goodbye to other beloved pets, so I do understand your sorrow.
HOF to Ziggy

stellia
Juvie Pup
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby stellia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:55 am

I can't believe your little guy is gone just a week after you had helped me thru my own loss. I wish there was a way to turn back time and know when their last day is near to change those last minutes you are with them but sadly there isn't. It still brings tears to my eyes wishing for something I know I can't change. They really steal your heart and it's so hard to lose them. They are more than just an animal or pet and most people don't understand. They *are* family and Taz couldn't have had a better place to call home.
::Stellia::
Proud mommy & HoF to our cuddlebug, Suki.
Loved by our angel, Mika.
"If Love Could Have Saved You You Would Have Lived Forever"
<3

pnerissa
NFSA Member

Postby pnerissa » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Just read this. I'm so sorry to hear about Taz. It's amazing that something so tiny can bring so much love and joy to our lives.

Bev

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Postby flyer_1 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry guys for not getting back and thanking you all it was kind of..well you know,but I also lost my password at that time and didn't really feel like getting back on after that, so thank you for all of your support.
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”