The MonsterPetes Now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
gloryaf88
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

The MonsterPetes Now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE

Postby gloryaf88 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 pm

All my MonsterPetes are now gone to the Rainbow Bridge for those of you that remember Pistol Pete, Martie Monster, Drago, and Little Foot. I lost Pistol first to a spider bite in September 2010 while I was in the hospital from a stroke.
Two weeks later, I lost Drago due to Pneumonia.
I lost Martie Monster in September 2011 and I really have know idea what was wrong. She was fine, then my Pit Bull woke me up sitting by her cage crying. I got Martie out and held her, couldn't find anything wrong with her but I believe it was possible she had pneumonia too. She wouldn't stay with me and went back to her cage. She got in her bed that she had when I got her from her first HOF and she was gone by daylight.
I lost Little Foot in March of 2012. We were playing one morning, then when I went to check on him at lunch, he was gone to join his family at the Rainbow Bridge.
I moved into an older home in the country in 2009 where I had oak trees and rose bushes so they always had food from them. They loved this old house. Martie and my pit were the best of friends. I really miss all of my MonsterPetes.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Laurak
Flying Furball
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: The MonsterPetes Now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE

Postby Laurak » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Aww I'm sorry :( At least they are all playing together now *hugs*

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Glorya, sorry to hear you are no longer owned. All the furballs had a good life with you. As you know, they have many friends where they are and they are into mischief as usual. :D
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Mon May 27, 2013 10:21 am

I miss my babies so bad, but I just do not think this house is the place to bring more into now. Martie has been gone a year this past September and her best friend, Carmie, my pit bulldog, still lies in the recliner some nights looking where her cage use to sit, looking so sad. You know when Amy brought me Martie Monster she told me Martie was scared of dogs because of one of her dogs, but when I bought Carmie home four years ago this weekend, I never had any problem with Martie or the others accepting Carmie.
Each time I called my son crying, he took off work and drove the 20 miles to my house and buried each baby under my Cape Jasmine bush outside my living room window. When Lil Foot died though, and he was my last, I did his burial by myself in the same spot.
Both cages now sit on the front porch right outside my picture window and many people have tried to buy them but I refuse to sell them. My son has offered to move them to his storage unit but so far I have refused. I just don't have the heart to let the last piece of them go yet and I don't know if I ever will.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 am

I know how much they can steal our hearts and when the go, they take a piece of it with them. :angel13:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks, Joan. They Certainly Do!!!!

Laurak
Flying Furball

Postby Laurak » Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 am

*hugs*

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”