Rocky has passed

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
okmatthew
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Rocky has passed

Postby okmatthew » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 pm

3 days ago My wife and I found a young Flying Squirrel in our yard and called the local game warden who gave us permission to try to save it. We named him Rocky after Rocky and Bullwinkle fame. He seemed like he was doing OK and I was building him a 26x13x60 cage when he passed into the next life. We assume he had some internal injuries which is why he was on the ground in the 1st place. See pics of Rocky on my Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/matthew.h.dunham We are very broken hearted and would like to offer our care to a healthier Flying Squirrel to occupy this deluxe cage. I am a disabled Vietnam era Veteran and my wife is from Lima Perú. Please contact me directly matthew.h.dunham@gmail.com.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Rocky has passed

Postby Joan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Sorry about your loss Matt. Even a short time with one of these incredible furballs and effect your heart greatly.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”