Sandy is gone

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
dawnb02
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Sandy is gone

Postby dawnb02 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 am

I like to think that when we got Sandy she was more of a rescue. She was confined to a small cage (story of when we got her somewhere in the message board). We let her roam pretty freely, we were extra careful with the squirrel ladders in the toilets (because that's how we lost Rocky - in the death announcements) but this time my younger son closed the door on her while she was sitting on top of it. Death was horrible to watch as my son was screaming in agony while he held her in his hands; but it was fairly quick.

Sandy I will miss all the nuts you hide in my hair and my bra everyday and how you intently pat them down to make sure they are tucked in good. I will miss waking up every morning with a little acorn under me while you hid it while I slept. I'm so sorry Pweet Pweet.

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Re: Sandy is gone

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:47 am

I'm so sorry Dawn. It takes so long to heal from something like this. Such a little bitty thing that leaves such a large imprint on our hearts. Hugs to you and your family.
Shannon, mom to Sandy, Daisy, Jack, Zooey and three human teenagers! :)

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:51 pm

So sorry to hear this and your son must be devistated. This is not the first such death. Hope everyone will will heal from this lost quickly.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

pattis
Juvie Pup

Postby pattis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Heartbreaking... I'm so sorry.
Rowdy's friend

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”