Chuck Makes His Final Flight

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Chuck Makes His Final Flight

Postby Joan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 pm

I was blessed to have this wild creature who came to trust this human and consider her his "Favorite Tree". It's an honor to have that kind of unique and unusual bond with one of Nature's truly remarkable animals and to have had the privilege of caring for this precious gift that God put in my hands. I literally carried him next to my heart for 15 years and when he left, he took a big piece with him. He is probably the main reason this Board and the NFSA exist. :angel13:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Re: Check Makes His Final Flight

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Ah I'm so sorry Joan! Chuck had an amazing life! You are in my prayers...
Shannon, mom to Sandy, Daisy, Jack, Zooey and three human teenagers! :)

pattis
Juvie Pup

Re: Chuck Makes His Final Flight

Postby pattis » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:19 am

I'm so, so very sorry. Bless your heart! I thank God for him, because this site has been such a help to me. What a tremendous little dude! Praying for your comfort and consolation. Praying God puts another one that needs someone like you in your life.
Rowdy's friend

Beverly
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Chuck Makes His Final Flight

Postby Beverly » Fri May 13, 2016 11:28 am

Oh, Joan, I'm so sorry to read this ... I just got word from Cathy Caber, with whom I correspond on Facebook, that her Princess Pootie (in her 12th year) crossed the bridge on May 12, 2016. That chat brought up some old familiar names, including you and Chuck ... Dennis (from Ohio), Irene (Ohio), Sara (Fl/SC), etc. It made me wonder if the NFSA messageboard was still accessible ... and here I am.

Chuck was such a wonderful and very remarkably long living flyer ... such a good ambassador for his species, and for the flyer/human companionship bond.

Thank you for sharing him with us for so long, and so well.

Hugs!
{D {D {D Lots of Acorns to you, from
Beverly and the Denizens of
The Den Drey at Phantom Farm
What the world needs now are MORE SQUIRRELS! Then there would not be so many NUTS running around loose!

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”