Baby Flyer

Brother and Sister

Postby ashbodie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm

Does anyone know if sibling flyer's will breed ? :?: :?:

Helen
Teen HOF
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby Helen » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:29 pm

I would imagine like any rodent after a while of separation they would interbreed. That's how you end up with all the defects...
Owned by
Madamoiselle Artemis Isobella D'Antionette
Monsoiur Pierre Niagra von Faust (given to my loving boyfriend, Mommy loves you!)

Meeting you was fate; Becoming your friend was a choice; Loving you I had no control over XP

ashbodie
Baby Flyer

Postby ashbodie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Helen wrote:I would imagine like any rodent after a while of separation they would interbreed. That's how you end up with all the defects...

They have been together all their lives and been living in the same cage since we found them. They go through the motions but don't have intercourse yet. Does anyone know if they will and if so what can I do to prevent it. I don't want to split them up because they love each other so much and have been together since birth. I would one day like to have more and breed them but right now tipper and ringo are my two special babies!!!! Also I have know idea how to take care of tipper while she is pregant or afterwords how to take care of the babies.Any help or advice would be greatly appercited!!!

Return to “Breeding Flying Squirrels”