Female in heat?

Delight
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Female in heat?

Postby Delight » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm

I was looking at my little girl tonight and her vaginal area looks swolen, I was wondering if this may be a sign that she's in heat? :?:
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

Delight
Juvie Pup

Re: Female in heat?

Postby Delight » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

She isn't acting strange though, no biting or being fussy - I had her out for a good hour tonight and she seamed like her usual self. She's in with a boy but his little "puffs" haven't seam to decended yet :roll: She's been hiding in her nest box more lately and has managed to drag every possible peice of fleace and bedding in there with her LOL. It's litterally so full I don't know how she can get in and out. It's one of those see through plastic nest boxes that you buy for hamsters and stuff and I can see all the things she's aquired and stashed in there. :silly:
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Female in heat?

Postby Joan » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 am

Delight wrote:I was looking at my little girl tonight and her vaginal area looks swolen, I was wondering if this may be a sign that she's in heat? :?:

Could be
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Breeding Flying Squirrels”