Hey guess what?!

Delight
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Hey guess what?!

Postby Delight » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 pm

I gots humpin squirrels :oops: they were at it all night last night LMAO!! My female was not very impressed and it was a constant squabble with my male, who was very persistant!! This was the older girl who I thought may have alread been bred, but I guess she just gained winter weight and that's what I was seeing before. I hope my male actually achived his goal in what he was fighting for all night last night. I witnessed one actual breeding - so now I'm on the count down. If their mating was successful we should have babies on march 1st! :D
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Hey guess what?!

Postby Joan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:13 pm

HA! Don't get too excited ... Chuck humped my wrist for years and I never got pregnant. :twisted: I finally got him a female. Some folks get beanie dogs. They will hump anything! Humping does not always lead to a pregnancy. :wink:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Delight
Juvie Pup

Postby Delight » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:46 am

Weird, i have never seen my male hump anything before and I've had him for about three years now. He's only interested in one of the females and will chase her around for hours (been going on for two days.)
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

skul
Baby Flyer

Postby skul » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 am

Just a reminder.
Finding proper and caring homes for little ones, is a pain.
Been there, done that.
Suggest you not allow breeding if possible.
I know the babies are all cute and that, just not worth the heart ache.

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 pm

skul wrote:... Finding proper and caring homes for little ones, is a pain.

Delight, if you want to adopt out pups, you might want to use Laurie Pray's Pre-Adoption Application:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1547&p=11424#p11424

:twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Breeding Flying Squirrels”