Off to the races...

Place to share all our warm and fuzzy stories.
Earl's Mom
Juvie Pup
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Off to the races...

Postby Earl's Mom » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Though my username is Earl's mom- I became HOF to two other babies a few years ago. I now have three boys that make life very interesting. Their cage was in my bedroom until just recently. They were fairly well behaved :) Until I noticed they were eating the sheetrock behind their cage!! But that wasn't the big deal that made me finally move them into their own room...

I typically allowed them to run loose in the room at night as I felt it was squirrel safe. One night I awoke to the sound of little feet running laps- he sounded very loud and very close but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from at first. He'd get louder and closer then be softer and quieter but he was keeping a steady rhythm... then I tracked him down. Rocky had chewed a hole into my box springs and was running laps on the inside!! Though I'm sure he would have gotten out eventually on his own- I took my bed apart and chased the little booger out of there and put him back in his cage! I couldn't sleep with the races going on underneath me!

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Off to the races...

Postby Joan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

AH! The adventures of being a HOF! :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Squirrel Tales”