Removing Messes

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Removing Messes

Postby Joan » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:03 pm

HOF Bobbie says that when removing messes (glue, band-aids, ball point pens, magic markers etc.) from flyers, try to think of something that is edible or used in relation to food. Peanut Butter is best, Olive Oil is next on the list to try. A side effect of the flyer eating any of the remover is a shiney coat. Use olive oil and peanut butter for removing sticky stuff and Dawn dish soap to clean up, if needed. Dawn is also good for cleaning cages since it is the most edible of all the dishwashing soaps and rinses away rather than clinging like others. BTW, if there are things that are hard to remove from the cage, use the peanut butter as a scrubbing agent....it ALWAYS works to get things off in the cage.
Last edited by Joan on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FLYNSQRL
Juvie Pup
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby FLYNSQRL » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:03 pm

I'd like to know how your flyers get into glue, band-aids, ball point pens and magic markers in the first place!

:twisted:
FLYNSQRL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:10 pm

Steve Patterson wrote:I'd like to know how your flyers get into glue, band-aids, ball point pens and magic markers in the first place!

Bring your little Sissy Northern down here and our Southers will teach her how to get into all kind of trouble in a heart beat! :nyahnyah:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

FLYNSQRL
Juvie Pup

Postby FLYNSQRL » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:18 pm

LOL!!! :) :)

I am beginning to think I should thank GOD I got a "sissy" northern...even though she has cost me almost $30,000 so far! She is my "perfect child" (don't let my kids know I said that!).

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
FLYNSQRL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:27 pm

[quote="Steve Patterson"]LOL!!! :) :)

I am beginning to think I should thank GOD I got a "sissy" northern...even though she has cost me almost $30,000 so far!

Well, a southern would have bitten the stew out of those CFIA people and you'd both be sitting in jail. :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

FLYNSQRL
Juvie Pup

Postby FLYNSQRL » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:41 pm

As long as my little Sabby is with me in jail!

BTW, the Canadian Government, in November, very quietly amended the Health of Animals Act to allow the import of squirrels into Canada for scientific and educational purposes. See http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/reg/appro/2004/20123_e.shtml. Yet they continue to go after me. Bastards!
FLYNSQRL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:19 pm

[quote="Steve Patterson"] ...
BTW, the Canadian Government, in November, very quietly amended the Health of Animals Act to allow the import of squirrels into Canada for scientific and educational purposes. See http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/reg/appro/2004/20123_e.shtml.

Feel proud that you and Sabrina got an entire country to change it's laws! :party:

Yet they continue to go after me. Bastards!

Isn't this at the point of legal harrassment yet?

FLYNSQRL
Juvie Pup

Postby FLYNSQRL » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:38 pm

Almost! But we are working on a "deal"...slowly. The Feds know they will lose the Appeal, and under much public srutiny/scorn to boot. They have painted themselves into a corner.

Will keep all posted if anything concrete comes of it.
FLYNSQRL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:20 pm

[quote="FLYNSQRL"] ... The Feds know they will lose the Appeal, and under much public srutiny/scorn to boot. They have painted themselves into a corner.

You go Squaddy !! :swordfight:

FLYNSQRL
Juvie Pup

Postby FLYNSQRL » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:23 pm

my new motto:

"Looks like a northern, acts like a southern!"

or how about:

"I'm just a southern in a northern's clothing"

FLYNSQRL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:27 pm

FLYNSQRL wrote:my new motto:

"Looks like a northern, acts like a southern!"

or how about:

"I'm just a southern in a northern's clothing"

Love' em both. :cool:

Return to “Raising & Feeding Pups”