Pistachio nuts

Mary
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Pistachio nuts

Postby Mary » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Sorry, I am a little confused about these nuts. Is it ok to give them to our FS?
My nephew gave me a bag of them and I have had them for a short while not knowing for sure. I gave some to my outside wildones tonight. I sure hope it is ok. I am getting very low on nuts about not. Prices went up a lot higher so I am keeping a close count to get them to last longer.

Please advise.
Thanks MaryM

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Pistachio nuts

Postby Joan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I'd save then for myself! :twisted: I don't give them to my flyers because they are not a native nut and they are expensive, but don't know if they are harmful.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Mary
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Pistachio nuts

Postby Mary » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Joan wrote:I'd save then for myself! :twisted: I don't give them to my flyers because they are not a native nut and they are expensive, but don't know if they are harmful.

Thanks Joan,

I really don't care for them and thought the flyers and day grey squirrels (who eats the flyers left overs in the jar), would enjoy them. I only have a few night squirrels here and I sure don't want to lose them.. Not sure yet what to do...

Thanks for the info.
Mary

Return to “Adult FS Diet”