Bad idea?

Amy

Bad idea?

Postby Amy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:08 am

I have had a similar problem to Abby's. The part about being kept awake all night by knawing on bars of a cage. Yeah....except the last few nights when Marty wakes me up from all the knawing, I move his cage into our spare bedroom. I think its going to be something I have to do EVERY night, especially thursday nights because I have to get up at 4:45am on Friday's, and I need all the sleep I can get the night before. So far Marty seems okay with it, I wish he weren't nocturnal so I could play with him while he has his most energy, but I dont see how he doesn't sleep more at night anyways because he doesnt sleep much during the day either! He gets plenty of sleep on Fridays because most of the time I'm home all day wed. and thurs., then friday im out of the house from 6a-6p. Last week I left him alone the whole time, for the first time, and when I got home he was just fine, sound asleep in his coconut :)

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 am

Well, but do you think it's still okay to take him out of my room at night? I dont really have a choice. The only other option is to LEAVE his cage in my spare room all the time so I don't ahve to move him around and make it look like I'm trying to get rid of him!!

Stealth Wheel: LOL I wrote about this just yesterday. I JUST got hired at a new job, and the first paycheck I get will help me buy a stealth wheel. Isn't the distributor of those on NFSA board? I wanted to know if I only got the stealth kit that's $20 if it can be mounted in a cage.

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:46 am

Thanks!!

Return to “Bonding with Your FS”