Mako's Intro

Share your joy! Here's the place for newly owned HOFs to announce births and adoptions.

Moderator: Joan

Tigershark08
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Mako's Intro

Postby Tigershark08 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Here is Mako, my new owner that I got yesterday from Joan :D . He REALLY likes to snuggle into my pony tail (where he is now), I'll have to get some pictures of that too. He is very calm, which I know won't last long, but he actually let me take a few pictures of him this morning before shirt diving. He stayed there for quite some time as I cleaned up the house before going into work. Totally in love!!! :love7:
Attachments
mako house.jpg
mako house.jpg (198.64 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
mako 3.jpg
mako 3.jpg (117.71 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
mako 2.jpg
mako 2.jpg (81.93 KiB) Viewed 3652 times
mako 1.jpg
mako 1.jpg (115.64 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
Heather Elise

Owned by Mako
Also slave to Kailea and Jackson

Chippy
NFSA Member

Re: Mako's Intro

Postby Chippy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Congratulations, what a cutie! :multi:
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

flyer_1
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby flyer_1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Congradulations she's so cute, reminds me alot of my Kobie, congrats how exiting :multi:
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

Tigershark08
NFSA Member

Postby Tigershark08 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:38 am

Mako and I are doing great. He doesn't hold onto his tent when I get him out to play. He is starting to explore the flyer room a little, he loves the couch. We played peek a boo this morning. He would run where I couldn't see him and then poke his head up after a minute or so as if to say "here I am!" He isn't really eating much of his dinners though. I'm not concerned yet cause I have seen him eat the staple food. But I have yet to see him eat a pecan, believe it or not. Weirdest flyer I have ever seen!!
Heather Elise

Owned by Mako

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Postby flyer_1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:54 pm

As long as he eats the impotrant food and is pooing good she should be ok,Kobie is a lot the same way, but she loves peacons :D
Offer her a little of a lot, and start her on meal worms,not the big ones, their high in protien. Any way you guys have fun.
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

4tupelo
NFSA Member

Postby 4tupelo » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am

Hello! One of the brothers. Moon Shawdow was adopted graciously from Joan on sunday july twenty-eigth 2009. Thankyou very much! Levity is brought along with the dote-ing. Moon will run!! stays at the top of shirt waiting for the escape chance...I pet 'im throught the shirt play peek a boo chase and let him go to his afghan hanging frm near the ceiling I place food and water on the north window where he likes his 'hang out.'! Though I have food there I have it in cage as well on a dresser,,,,His main mission is to gain that high ground so to say,,,,I will swoop him up kiss 'im many many times an the let him hop to his 'high ground~' He was the escaper and biter though the biting has not happened he is definetly spirited and seems reluctant to simply settle in my shirt but after an hour er so he settles though wake him!,,,,he fidgets ... so I drop some seeds er watermelon, Yes or apple or cherry and cabbage so far and am happy when I can tell he is eating....at night I wake him and place in a cage an no matter how long he rattles' that cage. Which they seem to have a good attention span and not get bored rattling the cage because the human has been know to let out.! So he has me pegged there! I glued a thin strip of wood to the bottom of the door and have absolutely no shelves in the closet a bed and dresser tite to the floor...of which is where we play most of the peek a boo till he scampers to 'his' afghan I plan on draping no see um netting around the bed which he may enjoy too....Well looking foward to much fun ! Regards Bill I tried to show pic of his brother he simply glanced then scampered. Be Well All

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Heather will recognize Moon as the "Bad Boy" we chased all over the house. Bill was warned, but I think Moon likes him better than me as Bill has not been bitten and Moon chomped me every chance he got. LOL Since Chuck bite me the first time I handled him, I'm not worried. With all the love Bill will give him, he'll probably turn out as sweet as Chuck. :D
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Tigershark08
NFSA Member

Postby Tigershark08 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

Aww poor Bill!! lol. Maybe it was just a girl thing....he wants to be different and prefers a male pet. Mako is doing well. I am off the next two days so he will be my shirt buddy the whole time :D
Heather Elise

Owned by Mako

Tigershark08
NFSA Member

Postby Tigershark08 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

Little update on Mako... he is doing well, likes to throw his food around and make a giant mess. He has also started doing what I call "secret agent squirrel" he will pounce around the couch and stop, look around, and jet off to another part of the couch. it's super cute. The other day he glided some. He ran up the blinds but couldn't figure out how to get down, so he after about 30 minutes of sitting on top of the window, he realized he could glide down. So he did that a few times, landing on me laying on the couch each time. Totally cute. He did nip me for the first time, I was trying to get him off my head and he didn't want to go. He got a stearn no, and hasn't done it since. I have also discovered he LOVES pistachios, and pecans are OK lol. I'm sure that will change over time.
Heather Elise

Owned by Mako

Return to “BIRTH & ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS”