Vacation questions

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Caylee2111
Baby Flyer
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Vacation questions

Postby Caylee2111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Hello, again! What do you do when you have to go on vacation, or on a trip? Is it okay to have someone who has experience with a flyer come in every other day? We will be gone on a trip for 2 weeks and don't know what to do. :n00b:. What kind of food would you recommend leaving? Our cage is a huge walk-in cage and she has plenty of hidey-holes and running space.
Owner of a sweet lil' girl named Sunny.
She bites but nonetheless she is still my Flyer and I would never give her up for anything! :bluedraco: :fly:

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Vacation questions

Postby Joan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Caylee2111 wrote:Hello, again! What do you do when you have to go on vacation, or on a trip? Is it okay to have someone who has experience with a flyer come in every other day? We will be gone on a trip for 2 weeks and don't know what to do. :n00b:. What kind of food would you recommend leaving? Our cage is a huge walk-in cage and she has plenty of hidey-holes and running space.

Caylee I have HUGE one week pill containers that I fill for each day and put in the refrigerator for the drop in sitter. Some veggies like carrots and some fruits will last 2 weeks.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “General”