Update on Tom & the Wild Bunch

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Update on Tom & the Wild Bunch

Postby Joan » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 pm

The last few nights he's had a second squirrel get in his shirt when he brings Hou in for her "out of cage, house time"; so he brought him or her in too. It worked well until last night . When he started in the house, the new one jumped off Tom's shoulder and ran out into the yard. He thought that it wanted to be free as he always leaves the outside cage doors open when Hou is in the house so he doesn't have to mess with both doors when he take Hou back. Anyone is free to leave then, if they wish.
When It was Hou's bed time Tom took her out and when he entered the first door, a flyer jumped on him and then a second one. He now had three flyers and went inside the cage and got them off of him. It appears that instead of running away the new guy or gal went out and recruited new companions. LOL :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Vickie
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Update on Tom & the Wild Bunch

Postby Vickie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm

How funny! The word has probably gone out--ultrasonically--far and wide about the comfortable living conditions at Tom's place.
First Barnie, and now Jimmy--Zing, went the strings of my heart!

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Prolly some of the prior evictees foud their way home and want a second chance [-o< OH PLEASE let me back. I promise to be good this time :wink:
Deb, lovingly owned by Tom Tom, Molly, Munchkin, and m'Deah. And a piece of my heart still owned by my sweet Tiny Tim.

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member

Postby voguemamselle619 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:44 am

:rofl:
they all want to live in tom's palace. lots of food for the winter and constant free food supply!
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

Return to “General”