On the BAD List

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Chippy
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

On the BAD List

Postby Chippy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 am

Well, Chipper and Cali are both on the bad list. You know, my babies would never do anything to me; but my husband is apparently not excluded. You just can't possibly imagine how much fun I am having writing this and I just can't stop laughing. When I woke up this morning he had very hurt feelings. I know I have mentioned a time or two how every once in a while he will wake up with extra nuts in his boxer shorts. Well...apparently Cali decided to collect her nuts sometime during the night and didn't find her stash and well...let's just say she sunk her teeth into what she thought might have taken them. :wink: :smt043 I thought I could be a good wife and feel sorry for him, but I just can't keep from cracking up. He has spent the whole day with a new word for her and has complained about the need for an ice pack. :cussing: To top it all off Chipper is now on his bad list too. I have been working on finishing up an outfit I am sewing for a client in Texas. I've been at it all day as I have to have shipped tomorrow. My hubby had retired to the bedroom for the night and I was finishing up in the sewing room when he came out with even more hurt feelings; babbling about how he was just trying to be nice to "my" squirrels. I looked up and his index finger was solid red in blood. I looked up astonished and he went on to tell me that my sweet, adoring, gives me kisses all the time, Chipper, had just taken a chunck out of his finger! #-o Apparently the "kids" where up and he decided to stick his hand in Chips cage and into his nest box; something that he never does. My honey told me that Chipper latched on and sniffed him out at first and then gave him two tiny little nips (warnings) that he decided not to heed and then continued to try and scratch Chip behind the ear like he sees me do all the time. I guess Chipper thinks that is an act that Mommy can only do and well...he let my husband know that one must have permission to touch the "Chipster". So, if your day was dull and you needed a laugh, here you go. I'll be up playing with the "Kids" for a while until I can quit :rofl: Have a good one! :twisted:
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: On the BAD List

Postby Joan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:59 am

Chippy wrote:Well...apparently Cali decided to collect her nuts sometime during the night and didn't find her stash and well...let's just say she sunk her teeth into what she thought might have taken them. :wink: :smt043

Good lord! I'm surprised she survised that mistake. :twisted: Your husband had great control. :wink:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

lynn
Flying Furball

Postby lynn » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 pm

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
I am so embarrased that I find great humor at the expense of someone in pain, but that is hilarious! Sad to say, I would be minus one flyer if that ever happened at my house. :smt027
I do hope hubby is recovering quickly.
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:06 pm

He's recovering just fine. He has a sense of humor at least. He told me that is what he gets for not wearing tighty whites to bed. :oops: Kind of put a crimp in our own baby project though! It was a good excuse for me since I've been up almost two straight nights finishing these outfits. We'll just have to plan again for next month and make sure the kids are put up during our project time! We figures since Chipper and Cali are not working on a project we would! :D
Martie.....

lynn
Flying Furball

Postby lynn » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Well, you'd better be quick about it, before one of them reads up on the baby-preventing procedure and gets it right next time! It sounds like your "kids" don't want to share Mommy with a new brother or sister. :secret:
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 pm

lynn wrote:... It sounds like your "kids" don't want to share Mommy with a new brother or sister. :secret:

Yea and BTW Martie, some of them revert to wanting to nurse again when a new "baby" comes into the house. :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Thanks for the forwarning. I'll be sure not to mention any of this to hubby! :wink:
Martie.....

peep
NFSA Member

Postby peep » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 pm

OOOOHHHHH! If I tell hubby this, Skye will be banned from the bed. It's bad enough that she nips his toes when she wants to play at 3AM, and tugs my ear when she wants something to eat. :roll:
peep
State and Federal permit holder

Ardilla
NFSA Member

Postby Ardilla » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm

LOL

Last night DH was in his boxers and I had Penny out. DH was holding the bottom hems on his boxers shut till he got out of the master bath and back into the bedroom. And he's never even been "attacked." I guess he just has a good imagination.
Image Image Image

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:06 pm

I sure hope I didn't case a phobia for the guys! I am sure Cali was just doing her thing and Michael probably just moved just right and she didn't want to take any chances. He's still cautious becauseI haven't seen him in boxers since! I feel bad for my hubby though because last night he came in all frustrated and aggitates. We have a couple of kittens and apparently the love of the bunch jumped up on the front of his jeans to climb up and play and planted a claw right in the same tender, healing spot. I told him he might as well start wearing a sports cup to protect himself around here because all the "kids" seem to have discovered his weak spot and have it out for him! :rofl:
Martie.....

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:15 pm

I needed a laugh, just hate it had 2 be at your hubby's expense! Of course, I guess the men who read this will now know how we feel when our little ones go back 4 their stash in our bras!
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member

Postby voguemamselle619 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 pm

:rofl:
poor hubby! i happen to find it hilarious when flyers 'attack' their non-HOFs... despite how twisted :twisted: it seems.

now a question... what is it with female flyers and their obsession with um... male parts? batman always tried to snuggle down there with my bf who found it quite disturbing. shylo isn't allowed near there due to her sometimes unpredictable tendencies. :twisted:
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

I tell you, my hubby has a sense of hummor. Maybe he is the one who is twisted. :twisted: He swears his "The Stud" around here. His mare, Val, is a good case in point. All he has to due to her is rub her neck and whisper sweat nothings in her ear when she is in season (every 30 days) and she absolutely falls to pieces and becomes the biggest hussy you've every seen. :roll: It must be the mix of all the hormones. I must say that the boxers are all put away and all I've seen are tighty whites since the incident happened. Hopefully he'll get brave when it comes to our "baby project" in a couple of weeks. I promised him I would make sure that the "Kids" would be put up for the occasion.
Martie.....

Return to “General”