Names

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
veedub
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Names

Postby veedub » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I am still figuring out a name for my new flyer I want something original. It seems like everytime I come up with an idea I do a search and its usually mentioned in a post because someone else has a flyer named that already. So what are the names of everyones flyer/flyers past and present. I am looking for some inspiration and to rule out taken names.

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Re: Names

Postby flyer_1 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Well I don't know if I could help you because I've had such trouble in the past, but Kobie is original and well Taz is more of a sugar glider name, and not to original. You have a girl right? I almost called Kobie Jessie you know I just love that name, I should have.
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

veedub
Juvie Pup

Postby veedub » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

he is a boy, Pocket came to mind but that has been done and then I thought I was really clever with Fievel because he is so small and mouselike right now but thats taken too. I am leaning towards calling him Beast but the jury is still out on that one. I am mostly just curious as to the names of everyone else's I know there are several Rocky's, a Frank, Benji, Hank, Peanut... I can't think of any others I have seen but I thought it would be cool to see the names of everyones flyer on one thread

violetlady
NFSA Member

Postby violetlady » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 pm

A name I considered for Ziggy but didn't choose was "Furby". Do you remember the Furby craze? They were these little high dollar toys that had a computer chip or something that would make them respond to you in various ways. They remind me more of SGs, but sorta looked like flyers too.
HOF to Ziggy

lucy10177
NFSA Member

Postby lucy10177 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 am

there's a post on here somewhere that connects the fs to the HOFs....you can see the names of flyers there.

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Postby flyer_1 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 am

Ooo sorry :oops: well Tobie is a nice name and Teddy too, that's the name I gave Taz at first before I changed it the next day.
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

Return to “General”