fleas in my room!

For other than life threatening medical situations with your flyer.

Moderators: Joan, Anne27, DinNorman

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

fleas in my room!

Postby voguemamselle619 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 pm

not sure how they got there, but i have fleas in my room. i've removed shylo and placed her in another room, and she does not seem to have any fleas herself. i have used the raid spray twice on the carpet, but there are a few fleas hanging around. i am considering using the raid fumigator fumigating fogger. i am planning on having shylo on the other side of my house during this treatment, so she should not be affected. however, will it be safe for her to go back in there after 24 hours? the instructions on the package say to keep treated rooms closed for 3 hours after treatment and to air out the room for 30 mins after treatment. i plan to extend the aeration time, but i want to make sure shylo is 100% safe. has anyone used flea products in their house with flyers before?
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: fleas in my room!

Postby Joan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Extending the aeration time is a good thing as flyers are like the canaries of the mammal world. That said, I gave a class with Chuck right after the Orkin man had sprayed the classroom and he did fine.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Non-Emergency Help Sought”