Secret

Let folks know about the loss of a precious furball who has joined others over the Rainbow Bridge.
Tamis
Flying Furball

Secret

Postby Tamis » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

Secret blessed my home for a little over two great years. He met his demise the way many squirrels before him have. His most elusive mission as Agent Secret Squirrel was finally accomplished. Under the blanket of nightfall he escaped from the large cage I had spent so much time reinforcing. My husband found him in the toilet. I feel so guilty. I even had the sticker installed on the toilet but since he never free-ranged I didnt reinforce it as a family rule unless he was having bathroom playtime. As a NW person I really wasnt intended to have a squirrel from the south. I was graced with his presence by a stroke of miracle and wonder. RIP Secret you will be missed. You were an irreplaceable member of this household.

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Secret

Postby voguemamselle619 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 pm

i am so sorry to hear about your loss. :( i know how hard it is. i'm sure he is free roaming in flyer heaven now.
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Sooooooooo sorry! Secret is with many cousins playing over the Rainbow Bridge, waiting on their HOFs
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Eric
NFSA Member

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:10 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Secret. My heart aches for you, especially since I now know exactly what you are feeling, having just lost our little guy the exact same way. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

gloryaf88
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby gloryaf88 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Tamis, I am so sorry about Secret. I know what you are going thru since I lost my first one the same way. Not a day goes by without me thinking of my Scoot.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Return to “Flyer Death Announcements”